Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs in Uganda
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs in Uganda National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank, a body corporate under the Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries its mandate is to take a leading role in establishing a comprehensive National Animal Breeding Programme in Uganda, wishes to recruit the following:
Assistant Human Resources Officer
Overall Job Purpose
To assist in managing human resources and staffing issues of the organization including pay roll etc.
• Assist to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Assist to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Assist to manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Assist to develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Assist to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assist to maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs Assist to report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Assist to ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Public Administration or Management Sciences or Commerce/ Business administration
• People oriented and results driven
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
How to Apply
Closing date 6 May, 2020
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should be sent to:
The Executive Director
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Dr. Charles Lagu, PhD
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.