Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Animal Husbandry Officer Jobs in Uganda
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Animal Husbandry Officer Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose: To monitor animal care and advice on upkeep, breeding and product quality.
Age Limit: 25-45 years .
• Monitors and supervises the maintenance of sanitary conditions in the paddocks or kraals;
• Advises and supervises the preparation of animal fodder, supplements, water or other feeds;
• Monitors animal health and administers or supervises the routine administration of veterinary drugs;
• Supports pasture, breeding and other animal rearing activities;
• Trains farm workers on animal care procedures, maintenance duties, and safety precautions;
• Undertakes any other official duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
• A Diploma in Veterinary Sciences or Animal Sciences is a minimum requirement. Should have practical experience in animal handling and breeding management.
• A Certificate in Artificial Insemination obtained from a recognized awarding Institution is an added advantage.
• Working experience of at least Two (2) years with a practical exposure to animal breeding activities.
How to Apply
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent the following email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe,
NOTE: This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment. Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.