Microsoft Services Leader MCC Jobs in Kenya
Microsoft Services Leader MCC Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsMicrosoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup.
As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
The Services Lead is responsible for the overall Subsidiary Enterprise Services business results which include delivering the Enterprise Service Strategy to make the market, champion consumption of our technologies, and position Microsoft to deliver support throughout the lifecycle.
The SL will be reporting directly to the Sub GM and be a member of the Leadership team .
Services Strategy Planning & Execution
• Develop, orchestrate & execute comprehensive multi-year Services strategy for sunsidiary
• Grow relationship management for strategic customers (sales and delivery) with One Enterprise approach to achieve Microsoft strategic priorities
• Sales strategy and revenue generation in a solution selling environment, including Unified Support transformation
• Digital thought leadership and in- depth knowledge of industry trends that drives strategy and execution
• Professional Services depth, demonstrating significant experience with large deals, risk management, commercial agreements, and portfolio balancing/management
Operational & Business Excellence
• Drive execution excellence and improved Customer and Partner Experience through disciplined management to our operating mechanisms, ensuring fundamental goals are met or exceeded. Balance between short-term execution and longer-term success.
• Provide inputs into sunsidiary and Enterprise Services business reviews and annual business plan
• Accountable to achieve New Work Sold, Revenue and Sold Margin targets. Establish and monitor local COGS and Opex budgets for operating and capital expenditure.
• Provide leadership and direction to improve Sales alignment, One Microsoft account planning orchestration with efficiency and successful execution
• Provide strategic input into the setting of the region’s priorities and goals with VP/COO and subsidiary LT
People Leadership & Management
• Leads orgs & people at scale, demonstrating global mindset
• Models and cultivates MSFT growth mindset culture and leadership principles: create clarity, generate energy, deliver success
• Leads effectively through transformations by building org and people capability for the future
• Brings together the power of one MSFT to deliver an integrated one MS approach to customers
• Significant (10+ years) consultative Industry solution selling experience with exposure in digital transformation
• Business development skills
• Market development skills
• Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
• Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
• Bachelors degree or equivalent required
• MBA desirable
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Microsoft Services Leader MCC Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.