Microsoft Recruiter, Middle East & Africa Jobs in Nigeria
Microsoft Recruiter, Middle East & Africa Jobs in Nigeria
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
As a Recruiter in Middle East and Africa, you will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting process, establish yourself as a talent advisor with stakeholders and be candidate first to deliver a best-in-class hiring experience. You be will be curious, be an innovative problem solver and comfortable with using data to inform, influence and guide. To thrive you will be comfortable operating within a matrix, fast-growing organization and excited that no two-days will be alike.
You’re joining a team that is collaborative and helps each other win. Beyond the work, we care about the whole-being of each member and know that having fun and getting the work done doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive.
• Interprets client’s business and the industry landscape and/or talent pools to influence the client to adopt optimal staffing solutions.
• Understands factors relevant to the business and hiring managers' needs (e.g., time to hire, location, budget) and uses this knowledge to develop and implement end-to-end hiring
plan aligned to the needs of the business group.
• Consults a business area on talent needs and opportunities and pushes for the acceptance of differentiated and alternative types of talent (e.g., compete, diverse, nontraditional) that may not be typically considered.
Data Analysis & Hiring Plans
• Analyzes relevant data and trends to provide insight, and consults with a business, area, or subsidiary to implement a hiring plan that addresses both business demand and talent
availability for short-term and near-term needs (2-6 months); reviews and analyzes data and trends to improve staffing performance, and uses insights to support other teams.
• Elicits interest in active and potential candidates by telling the business story, and contributes to the development of new stories; generates awareness through community outreach events and strategic networking. Shares best practices on sourcing, recruiting, and/or closing techniques and stories with their own team; tracks candidate activity and shares with internal stakeholders.
• Coaches the client to represent Microsoft’s unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of competitors.
• Gathers requirements and develops hiring plans that meet candidate needs throughout the hiring lifecycle; owns elements of the candidate experience and prepares candidates for next
phases of the process; enhances the candidate experience at all phases of the relationship by proactively identifying factors that may adversely impact the candidate, and sharing with the business to mitigate.
• Uses an understanding
of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as growing relationships with new talent pools and communities with future potential, to identify and engage candidates for immediate and future talent needs.
• Develops strategies to generate differentiated talent in emerging roles or highly competitive talent pools to meet long-term business needs (e.g., industry, technical recruiting).
Candidate Assessment & Screening
• Leverages tools and assessment frameworks from Operations teams and Center of Excellence to assess candidates; may contribute to the creation of assessment materials by identifying relevant competencies and job criteria.
• Executes initial screening and assessing of candidates; qualifies talent pool by assessing relevant factors such as ability to hire, relocation considerations, immigration, and compensation.
Operational Compliance & Excellence
• Uses subject matter expertise on applying internal and external staffing policies, standards, and/or regulations throughout the entire staffing lifecycle to educate clients, stakeholders, and other staffers on policy, system, and process issues; identifies opportunities to optimize policies, systems, and processes.
• Maintains current documentation on candidates’ qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines (e.g., Office of Federal Compliance Programs, General Data Protection Regulation); captures relevant data in recruiting platform and leverages data to inform meaningful insights.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field AND 3+ years talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to role or
5+ years talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to role
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Microsoft Recruiter, Middle East & Africa Jobs in Nigeria
Find Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today - Recruitment in Nigeria Job - Nigerian Jobs - in Nigeria - Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Search our career portal & find the latest Nigerian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Nigeria.
Jobs in Nigeria - banking jobs in Nigeria, IT jobs in Nigeria, accounting jobs in Nigeria, NGO jobs in Nigeria, business administration in Nigeria, ICT jobs in Nigeria, UN jobs in Nigeria, procurement jobs in Nigeria, education jobs in Nigeria, hospital jobs in Nigeria, human resources jobs in Nigeria, engineering jobs in Nigeria, teaching jobs in Nigeria, and other careers in Nigeria.
Oil and Gas job vacancies in Nigeria, MTN jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria for fresh graduates.
Federal government jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria Federal Civil Service.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Nigeria posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.