Microsoft Program Manager Jobs in Kenya
Microsoft Program Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsMicrosoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
Are you passionate about Cybersecurity and empowering our Customers and Partners? Interested in working on one of the most exciting engineering teams at Microsoft? The C+AI Security customer experience engineering (CxE) team is looking for a Program Manager whose mission is to support our customers on Azure Security Center, Sentinel and Azure Network Security (Firewall, DDOS, WAF) on Technical pre-sales blocker across EMEA on key strategic deals, post-sales support in driving usage and adoption of our Cloud security services and driving product road maps with customers.
This person will play a critical role in the successful adoption of our security products and services.
This person will be responsible for driving alignment and integration end to end with our Worldwide commercial security team, CxE and Product Development focused on Azure security across the different Time Zones playing a critical orchestration role.
This person will also drive in identifying and focusing on high impact customers, collaborate across CxE team and the local account teams in driving proof-of-concept, customer road map discussions and capture customer voice on product improvements for internal consumption.
In addition to your passion for technology, customers and partners, you will need exceptional communication (including presentation, written and verbal) skills and strong cross collaboration across teams.
You also need to have a depth in technically on Azure Security Center and Sentinel in order to synthesize feedback into actionable recommendations to our CxE Leadership team, Product development and consistently seek ways to simplify and improve our Cloud service to deliver value to our Customers.
The Program Manager responsibilities include
• Deal Pursuit: Working with the CxE Engineering and Security Commercial leadership team to help unblock strategic deals orchestrating across CxE and the Account team by identifying the technical blockers and gaps to enable the sales team to progress in closing opportunities. Remove barriers to agility to enable the team to shift priorities quickly without losing productivity while driving maximum impact.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can effectively engage, thrive, and do their best work
• Driving Objectives and Key Results: Lead and own all Technical pre-sales support and post deployment engagements for the team to drive deployment and usage growth. Capture the voice of the customers and synthesize quantitative and qualitative feedback into actionable recommendations for the CxE and Product leadership team in a prioritized manner.
• Continual Engineering Improvements: Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their voice to CxE and engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve complex issues through cross collaboration and influence.
• Analytics: As part of the CxE team this person will also focus in working with various data points across multiple teams to harmonize, synthesis and remove complexity leveraging data through PowerBI in standardizing internal reporting across the CxE, Product and Commercial leadership
What We Are Offering the Ideal Candidate
• A fast paced, exciting work environment where there is always a new challenge.
• Opportunities to showcase your talents, technical skills and help customers directly
• Direct impact on product engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data
• Experience delivering Azure security solutions to enterprise customers preferable Globally distributed customers
• Experience in leading technical presentation and working in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of cybersecurity domains, Cloud computing technologies and Azure Security landscape
• Personal drive for impact: a desire to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen
• Orchestrater across multiple teams and engaging with executive audiences
• Strong passion and focus on delivering the right customer experience
• Adoptability to consistently changing environment
• Ability to innovate and drive change
• Ability to build deep business and technical relationship with internal teams, customers and partners
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Microsoft Program Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.