Mhasibu Housing Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya
Mhasibu Housing Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya We are a real estate company that offers affordable land and housing solutions to our clients.
We are currently recruiting Sales Executives who are aggressive & highly motivated and will be tasked with generating revenue for the company. .
• Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
• Identify target markets and analyze current market
• Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
• Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
• Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
• Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
• Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions
• Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements, and challenges to the sales manager.
• Prospecting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Motivation for Sales
• Market Knowledge
• Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
• Market research experience
• Proven ability to work independently
• A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
• Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet monthly targets.
How to Apply
All applications, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae, current salary and expected salary to be sent to
email@example.com outlining the job title as the subject matter.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and Manual applications will not be accepted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.