Meru County Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya
Meru County Laboratory Technologist Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware,
• Surfaces and equipment, documenting and receiving
• Samples for analysis,
• Preparing laboratory reagents,
• Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, waste waters and
• Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metal’s from biological and miscellaneous samples and disposing laboratory waste.Qualifications
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory sciences or any other qualification from a recognized institution;
• Registration certificate issued by the KMLTTB valid practicing license from KMLTTB
• valid practicing license from KMLTTB
•Computer knowledgeHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Meru County Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!