Medical Teams International Guest Relations Officer Jobs in Uganda
Medical Teams International Guest Relations Officer Jobs in Uganda Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”.
MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda.
We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic, trainable and experienced candidate to fill the following position;
Guest Relations Officer
• Bachelor's Degree in human resource management ,business administration, Psychology or equivalent is required.
• 1 years in a similar role of executive assistant and/or guest Management experience
• Experience working with NGOS is an added advantage
• Knowledge of volunteer management best practices
• Highly proactive, skilled in anticipating the needs of executives and high-level guests Professional level verbal and written communication skills, particularly cross-cultural
• communication skills
• Skilled in event planning with fine attention to detail
• Demonstrated strengths in planning and organizing
• Highly skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
• Highly resourceful and capable of working under minimum supervision Ability to be flexible and prioritize tasks
• Mature with the ability to manage stress, especially in situations which require a high degree of sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy
• Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
• ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information Ability to be honest and foster an atmosphere of trust and integrity
• Ability to hold staff accountable to work responsibilities, MTI protocol and ethical standards Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION NUMBER YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
While we thank all applicants for applying, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.