Medical Teams International Counselor Jobs in Uganda
Medical Teams International Counselor Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: Responsible for coordinating professional and peer counseling services and organising community outreach and sensitisation activities.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• Diploma in Guidance and Counseling, Social Works & Social Administration, Social Sciences or a related qualification is required
• Additional training and experience in HIV counselling is an added advantage
• 2 years of experience providing counseling in a health service setting is required
• Skilled in building relationships that make clients feel supported
• Skilled in using behaviour change strategies to motivate clients to adhere to HIV treatment plans
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.