Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Maintenance Agent Jobs in Ethiopia
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Maintenance Agent Jobs in EthiopiaJob DescriptionMain Objective of the PositionPerform repair / maintenance / construction works, according to the supervisor’s instructions and MSF standards, in order to ensure proper operations and prevent faults / deterioration of MSF equipment / installations / infrastructures.
• Carry out all minor works (construction, repairs, etc.) requested by the line manager, as well as any task identified by the employee and approved by the line manager.
• Perform regular maintenance of MSF installations / equipment / infrastructures (base, house, store, warehouse, health centre, hospital, etc.), particularly in line with a preventive maintenance plan (procedures to follow, schedule, etc.).
• In the event of faults / deterioration, diagnose the problem and propose possible solutions to the line manager and/or technical adviser.
• Perform any necessary tests / checks to confirm the proper operation of the installation or equipment after repair.
• Ensure effective management, protection and care of work tools (including site installations under the employee’s supervision) and keep the workshop tidy.
• Ensure that there are adequate stocks of consumables and materials for minor repairs and manage those stocks; placing orders in time.
• Keep all documents related to installations / equipment / infrastructures in order and update them regularly.
• Immediately inform the line manager of any problems that arise in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, theft or attempted break-ins.
• Assist logistics department for any related work needed.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
Preparing different items in stock for all maintainance for the different permises
Preparing all the necessaries equipment to carried out the maintenances.
Make sure that all the equipments to handle the works are in a stock and placed in a good condition.
Respect all mission policies in regards to HR, national staff heatlh policy and any other rule in the project.
High school graduate
Previous experience desirable
English is essential, Any other Ethiopian language is desirable
Essential ability to do basic repairs
Commitment to MSF Principles L1
Behavioral Flexibility L1
Stress Management L1
Results and Quality Orientation L1
Teamwork and Cooperation L1
Service Orientation L1- Results
How to Apply
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of national ID card either by email to msfe-Addisfirstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate ¨On the subject box: the vacancy title, your name ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR COVER LETTER) OR give in person to MSF Spain Gambella , Addis Ababa Office
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.