Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Statistician Jobs in Uganda
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Statistician Jobs in UgandaJob Details
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at; piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery
promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
Engage in the development of mathematical theory or apply statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to provide usable information.
• Plans and budget for health data collection prepared;
• Health Management Information System updated and maintained;
• Data on health collected and analyzed;
• Measures for data security implemented;
• Participation in support supervision;
• Programs for health research activities supported;
• Knowledge and skills Imparted;
• Reports compiled and submitted; and
• Allocated resources accounted for. .
• Lead the team in data management activities including designing tools, collecting data, data cleaning, and analysis of data generated in the hospital.
• Presentation of statistical reports for management, (monthly, weekly)
• Actively participate in preparation of quarterly, data and performance review meetings
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Must have an Honors Degree in Biostatistics / Statistics Quantitative economics from a recognized Institution with demonstrated experience in data processing, reporting and management
• Demonstrated experience of HMIS, DHIS2 and other statistical packages and/ or data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, SMART, STAT OI) and advanced computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and Databases) are a must;
• At least 2 years' experience in data management preferably in health data.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English;
• Must be result focused and be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines; Advanced knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods are a plus Experience in handling large scale unstructured data. Experience in SOL, as well as ability to learn more advanced data programming using Python etc
• Concern for Quality and standards
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download public service form 3 (PSF 3) and fill out three copies which should be hand delivered to Mbarara RR Hospital Registry on the following address before June 10th 2020.
The Hospital Director
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
P.O.Box 40 Mbarara
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates A photocopy of the national Identification card.
Each PSF 3 should have a passport photo attached. Online applicants should scan one copy of the PSF 3 and email it to email@example.com
They should also attach all the certified academic documents, a copy of the national identification card For further inquiries, please call 0782646451, 0782063951.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.