Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Senior Assistant Accountant Jobs in Uganda
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Senior Assistant Accountant Jobs in UgandaJob Details
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at; piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery
promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating, Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14th June 2020.
The position holder is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and grant support services in order to meet the needs of the organization and the donor.
This position is responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, providing financial reporting and analysis in support of the project.
Key Result Areas
• Accounting records are fully available and easily accessible.
• Financial data is processed correctly and financial decisions are made on the basis of correct financial data. Salary transactions and correct salaries are paid on time. Commitments are fully recognized in time and fully paid when they fall due.
• Bank reconciliation statements prepared timely .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide custody for accounting records and documents.
• To process deferred tax payments, tax returns and keep records thereof.
• To post financial transactions, cashbooks, subsidiary ledgers to General ledger and maintain up-to-date record of books of accounts.
• To prepare and reconcile payroll transaction reports.
• To enter transactions into the commitment control register.
• Maintain up-to-date cash book records.
• To prepare draft monthly reconciliation reports
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
• The ideal candidate should have completed a diploma in accounting and/or finance and administrative field.
• At least one year of experience required in working in finance and administration, preferably in the health sector on donor funded projects will be an added advantage.
• Sense of responsibility and a high level of data integrity
• Ability to work with confidential material
• Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download public service form 3 (PSF 3) and fill out three copies which should be hand delivered to Mbarara RR Hospital Registry on the following address before June 10th 2020.
The Hospital Director
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
P.O.Box 40 Mbarara
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates A photocopy of the national Identification card.
Each PSF 3 should have a passport photo attached. Online applicants should scan one copy of the PSF 3 and email it to email@example.com
They should also attach all the certified academic documents, a copy of the national identification card For further inquiries, please call 0782646451, 0782063951.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.