Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Pharmacy Technician Jobs in Uganda
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Pharmacy Technician Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsMbarara Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at;
piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery
promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating, Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14th June 2020.
[Main purpose of the Jo
To ensure rational dispensing and use of drugs at the pharmacy and to provide effective supply chain of the drugs. Key outputs
• Drugs given out to all registered patients in the clinic
• Accurate information generated on patients and drug consumption. .
• Dispenses drugs to the patients
• Compound and pack medications for patients in the clinics
• Carries out adherence monitoring at pharmacy level
• Quantifies needs at the dispensing level.
• Provides drug related counseling to patients and identifies treatment technicalities (drug interactions, treatment mismatch, etc).
• Keeps a record of all appointments and missed appointments for patients on ART Accounting for all resources provided
• Performs any other relevant duty as may be assigned by the pharmacist from time to time.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
• Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
• Must be registered with the allied medical council
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS issues in Uganda
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Experience in handling ARVs will be an added advantage
• Computer literacy
• The candidate must be a person of high moral integrity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download public service form 3 (PSF 3) and fill out three copies which should be hand delivered to Mbarara RR Hospital Registry on the following address before June 10th 2020.
The Hospital Director
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
P.O.Box 40 Mbarara
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates A photocopy of the national Identification card.
Each PSF 3 should have a passport photo attached. Online applicants should scan one copy of the PSF 3 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
They should also attach all the certified academic documents, a copy of the national identification card For further inquiries, please call 0782646451, 0782063951.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.