Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Medical Social Worker Jobs in Uganda
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital Medical Social Worker Jobs in UgandaJob Details
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at; piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery
promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating, Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming. Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14th June 2020.
To support the hospital management and Welfare services to patients and staff of the hospital.
• Work plans and budgets for hospital social work activities prepared and their implementation managed
• Social and welfare needs for patients and staff identified and attended to Guidance and counseling services timely and effectively provided to hospital staff, patients and affected persons
• Financial and other resources requisitioned and appropriately accounted for Periodic technical reports prepared and submitted to relevant authorities
• Home visits to patients done .
• Participate in planning, budgeting and monitoring and evaluation of social work activities in the hospital
• Interview patients and relatives with social needs
• Offer psycho-social support, social care and emotional therapy to patients
• Manage and accounting for resources allocated for social work
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Must hold an Honors Degree in Social work and Social Administration from a recognized university or Institution of higher learning
• Self-control and stress management
• Public relations and customer care
• Time management
• Good oral and written communication
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download public service form 3 (PSF 3) and fill out three copies which should be hand delivered to Mbarara RR Hospital Registry on the following address before June 10th 2020.
The Hospital Director
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
P.O.Box 40 Mbarara
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates A photocopy of the national Identification card.
Each PSF 3 should have a passport photo attached. Online applicants should scan one copy of the PSF 3 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
They should also attach all the certified academic documents, a copy of the national identification card For further inquiries, please call 0782646451, 0782063951.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.