Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital IT Officer Jobs in Uganda
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital IT Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Details
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at; piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery
promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are
Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating, Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
To provide technical and tactical support to management for efficient security network systems. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage IT services that meet operational requirements of the hospital.
• Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration and staff in designated area(s) to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
• Coordinates the implementation of IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices and policies of the hospital.
• Provides technical guidance to management on technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
• Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user and institutional needs.
• Configuring network user resources and establishing and maintaining network connectivity.
• Monitor and mitigate risk and proactively provide solutions including the risk and benefit analysis.
• Undertake the risk and control assessment of the information assets of the institution
• Performs any job-related duties as assigned and tasked from time to time.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, information systems or related field; at least 1 (one) years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the specified job.
• Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a major institution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
• Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download public service form 3 (PSF 3) and fill out three copies which should be hand delivered to Mbarara RR Hospital Registry on the following address before June 10th 2020.
The Hospital Director
Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
P.O.Box 40 Mbarara
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates A photocopy of the national Identification card.
Each PSF 3 should have a passport photo attached. Online applicants should scan one copy of the PSF 3 and email it to email@example.com
They should also attach all the certified academic documents, a copy of the national identification card For further inquiries, please call 0782646451, 0782063951.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.