Maseno University Senior Technician Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Senior Technician Jobs in KenyaJob Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication and media studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• Three (3) years experience in a relevant field;
• A diploma in electric and electronic engineering will be an added advantage.Roles and Responsibilities
• Schedule and arrange for the use of audiovisual equipment for faculty staff and students upon request by maintaining a reservation schedule;
• Check outgoing and incoming equipment for damages or malfunctions;
• Perform preventive maintenance and cleaning on audiovisual equipment and carrying out minor repairs on equipment as needed;
• Provide instruction to faculty staff, and students in regard to audiovisual equipment operation, setting up audiovisual equipment according to needs of the requesting persons(s), determining needs according to size of faculty and audience;
• Assist the Media Technician, Senior or Supervisor with computer interfacing and audio and video system interface;
• Maintain supply inventory including equipment parts and other supplies and orders according to established department procedures;
• Catalogue and maintain and repair slides and films as needed;
• Monitor and maintain closed circuit television;
• Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Senior Technician Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!