Maseno University Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Laboratory Technologist Jobs in KenyaJob Requirements
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science Technology from a recognized institution;
• Certificate in Mortuary Practice from a recognized institution;
• Skills in embalming;
• Proficiency in computer applications;
• Knowledge of professional standards;
• Registration with the relevant regulatory body where applicable.Roles and Responsibilities
• Cleaning/setting of glassware and apparatus for teaching and research;
• Dusting all equipment used for teaching and research;
• Ensuring the storage of chemicals in clean, well labeled shelves and arranged in order;
• Disposal of hazardous wastes and chemicals according to the required standards;
• Assist in harvesting bones to be used in practical lessons by students in the medical laboratory;
• Embalming of cadavers;
• Assist in conducting practical lessons and overseeing laboratory operations;
• Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!