Maseno University Hostels and Catering Officer Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Hostels and Catering Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Requirements
• Master’s degree inhospitality Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• at least Ten (10) years relevant cumulative work experience, Three (3) of which must be at the level of Senior Assistant Hostels and Catering Officer Grade 11 or its equivalent.Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall smooth operations of hostels and catering services in the University;
• Implement policy decision for the department in consultation with relevant offices;
• Custodian of the students hostels records;
• Advise the Catering and Hostels Manager on the staff training requirements;
• Supervise and appraise staff accordingly;
• Responsible for the direction, organization, administration of programmes in the department;
• Advise the University Management as required on operational matters;
• Prepare staff establishments for catering section in consultation with other catering officers in the University;
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of the department;
• Responsible for preparing the annual budget (estimates) for the department;
• Ensure adherence to the Quality Management Standards (QMS);
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Hostels and Catering Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!