Maseno University Demonstrator Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Demonstrator Jobs in KenyaJob Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication and media studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• Three (3) years experience in a relevant field.Roles and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate the use of practical equipment, conduct experiments, exercises, workshops and/or processes and to answer questions related to the demonstrations;
• Assist/give guidance where required, to students who are carrying out practical lessons etc;
• Responsible for the day to day operation of the laboratory;
• Knowledgeable of health and safety implications of procedures, and take action to maintain a safe environment, raising concerns with the course organizer/ work supervisor;
• When required, assist in marking students tests set by the course organizer suing defined marking criteria where marking requires little or no interpretation;
• Ensure equipment is functional and/or material for demonstrations, exercises etc are prepared before the start of the session;
• Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Demonstrator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!