Maseno University Assistant Registrar Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Assistant Registrar JobsJob Requirements
• Master’s Degree in social Sciences, or Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• At least Seven (7) years relevant cumulative work experience, Five (5) of which must be at the level of Senior Administrative Assistant or its equivalent;
• Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body;
• Conversant with modern human resource management practices;
• Compliant with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
• Proficiency in computer applications.Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare work plans, allocate work to and supervise subordinates together with their work within the department for effective and efficient service delivery.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of service delivery in the department as well as appraise departmental staff in order to establish their performance and productivity.
• Plan, organize and implement staff training and development in order to bridge skills gaps identified and recommended in the performance management exercise.
• Prepare and disseminate the respective reports following staff appraisal, performance management and training and development exercises in the department.
• Sit in various departmental committees and document their proceeding, prepare the respective reports and disseminate them accordingly to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Implement administrative functions such as supervising the operations of the University asset registry.
• Receive and process leave days requests by departmental staff so that there is continuous availability of staff for continuous service delivery
in the department.
• Maintain the float materials and supplies requirements for running the affairs of the department such as stationary, water and refreshment.
• Ensure proper utilization of resources and equipment that will contribute to the achievement of the University objectives within the planned time as per the service level agreement.
• Provide general office services on daily basis such as drafting of correspondences and notices as necessary to address issues raised or give timely response to clients thereby maintaining service level at all times.
• Organize regularly, in collaboration with the Senior Assistant Registrar, meetings, workshops and trainings and avail all logistics for successful achievement of set objectives.
• Coordinate the management of both administrative and central services records for future reference and support informed decision making.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Assistant Registrar Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!