Marula's Vision Sustainability Data Officer Jobs in Uganda
Marula's Vision Sustainability Data Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Summary Marula Talent Agency is recruiting youth to work with one of the leading coffee roasting and distributing company in Uganda with a vision to export premium quality African coffees to the world, one cup at a time.
In the Rwenzori region, we are considering to recruit for the following vacancies.
Position; Sustainability Data officer .
• Train internal inspectors and suppliers on the relevant sustainability standards
• Review inspection data, edit and approve inspections
• Supervise execution of the verification cycle
• Troubleshoot smart phone issues
• Plan field activities and report to the head of sustainability
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in data management or computer sciences
• Strong computer skills (Ms Word and Ms Excel)
• Affinity with sustainability standards.
• High level of integrity and accountability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited follow-up.
• Min 2 years of working experience in the private sector.
• Fluent in Lukonzo/Runyamkole is an add advantage.
• Motorcycle permit.
How to Apply
Send your Application letter, CV/resume, academic transcript as one document, and a brief e-mail introducing yourself with the subject line: as the position you’re applying for to
firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.