Marula's Vision Internal Inspector Jobs in Uganda
Marula's Vision Internal Inspector Jobs in UgandaJob Summary Marula Talent Agency is recruiting youth to work with one of the leading coffee roasting and distributing company in Uganda with a vision to export premium quality African coffees to the world, one cup at a time.
In the Rwenzori region, we are considering to recruit for the following vacancies.
Position: Internal Inspector .
• Visit registered farmers and geomap coffee gardens with a digital tool.
• Conduct internal audits towards compliance with sustainability standards.
• Provide feedback and develop an action plan towards continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• Diploma or Certificate in agriculture or related fields.
• High level of integrity and accountability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited follow-up
• Motorcycle license and Love for field work is a plus
• Affinity with sustainability standards.
• Experience in sustainability or household surveys
• Fluent in Lukonzo/Runyamkole.
• Salary range 450k.
How to Apply
Send your Application letter, CV/resume, academic transcript as one document, and a brief e-mail introducing yourself with the subject line: as the position you’re applying for to
firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.