Marie Stopes Marketing Executives - Demand Generators Jobs in Kenya
Marie Stopes Marketing Executives - Demand Generators Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsMarie Stopes Kenya is an NGO registered in Kenya.
We are affiliated to Marie Stopes International.
Together we deliver quality sexual and reproductive health care and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable women.
We want to make sure that women have a choice when it comes to having children and that death by unsafe abortion is reduced.
We seek to recruit Marketing Executives (Demand Generators) (21 positions) based in our clinics which is part of the Commercial Services Department and reports to the Centre Manager.
The remuneration is performance based, an attractive commission package will be offered to the successful candidates
The purpose of this role is to generate demand for reproductive health services for MSK’s clinics, create awareness of the various family planning options and the primary healthcare services (general health, laboratory, imaging and pharmacy) available at the clinic.
The role holder will create a unique, strong & ubiquitous referral system with Pharmacy channel, private healthcare providers, corporate Institutions, salons, colleges, universities, schools, community opinion shapers and other health services providers.
The post holder commits to and is held accountable to Marie Stopes International global core values:
• mission driven
• customer focused
• results orientated
• people centered
• Demand generation for RH services, Family planning and primary healthcare at the Clinic level through a network of referral agents.
• Recruitment of corporate institutions/Health Insurance Companies for empanelment (at the Clinic level)
• Recruitment of NHIF clients (both FFS and capitation).
• Work together with the Centre Manager and Regional Marketing Coordinator to develop business growth and expansion strategies, implement and deliver sales targets as per plan.
• Develop short term plans and budgets for the marketing activities, monitor client conversion progress, and evaluate corporate client performance.
• To recruit referral agents, coordinate & facilitate their activities and ensure they deliver on their targets.
• Distribution of (fliers/posters) and other MSK marketing & ICE materials.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with consultant doctors and medical fraternity, insurance companies and corporate clients in the region.
• Effectively communicate and promote Centre’s services, health packages that is beneficial to existing and prospective clients.
• Organize and manage Reproductive health events like health camps, health talks, world contraceptive day celebrations and family planning campaigns among other CSR activities.
• Organize appointments for Centre Manager with key opinion leaders e.g. doctors and corporate clients with regards to outside referrals.
Soft skills required for the job
• Results focused
• Organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Team player
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Health Care Management, Pharmacy, or Biological Science.
• At least 2 years working experience in Sales, Marketing or Business development in a similar set-up.
• Ability to multitask between projects.
• Independent thinker and problem solver.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before April 10, 2020.
The subject of the email should read “Marketing Executive – Desired location”.
Please indicate your preferred location.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials.
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.