Madison Insurance - In House Sales Agents Jobs in Kenya
Madison Insurance - In House Sales Agents Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsMadison Asset Management Services Limited (Madison Asset) is a fund manager, licensed by both the Capital Markets Authority ("CMA”) and the Retirement Benefits Authority ('RBA”) to offer fund management services in Kenya.
As at 31st December 2014, Madison Asset managed investments amounting to over Kshs 3.5 billion belonging to retail clients, pension funds, other institutions and high net worth individuals.
The Company is part of the Madison Group Limited, which includes Madison Insurance Company Kenya Limited; one of the leading Insurance Companies in Kenya.
The ultimate shareholding of the Madison Group Limited consists of some 60 individual Kenyans and locally incorporated institutions.
Madison Asset was incorporated in 2001 and registered by the RBA, as a fund manager, in the same year.
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited (MGIK) is a locally owned insurance company in Kenya.
It was incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation.
It is one of the leading names in the insurance industry offering both Life and General Insurance products.
Madison has its Head-office in Nairobi with twenty three branches in all the principal towns in Kenya.
The branches fall under four Regional Offices namely, Nairobi Region, Western Region, Coast Region and Central Region.
Madison General Insurance Kenya Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
It has a team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals who have played a key role in the company’s growth and success.
We are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing employees – talented, motivated people who relish a dynamic and challenging environment.
We engage people who are passionate and have relentless determination to succeed driven by a positive mental attitude and view challenges as opportunities for improvement with a keen interest to excel and surpass customer expectation.
The main objectives for Madison Insurance are to provide the best insurance products at the most reasonable prices and to offer unparalleled customer service to our customers.
Madison Insurance investment strategy focuses on attaining superior long term yields on investment through a well-diversified spread of assets. Our asset base is currently 10 billion, and we are growing further by developing a larger investment portfolio .
• Identify, analyze and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts by developing strategic and actionable plans.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing account growth opportunities.
• Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to closing sales in Nairobi.
• Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth.
• Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts and ongoing strategy development
• Diploma holders, preferably in sales and marketing; COP holders will have an added advantage.
• Selling experience desirable, but not a must.
• Strategic mind-set, capable of competing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
• Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
• Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be over 23 years.
• Willing to start IMMEDIATELY
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and copy of their updated Curriculum Vitae indicating our job title on the subject line to email@example.com
Ladies encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 5th April, 2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.