Longhorn Publishers - UI/UX Designer Lab Jobs in Kenya
Longhorn Publishers - UI/UX Designer Lab Jobs in Kenya Longhorn Publishers limited is a public limited liability company wholly-owned and run by Kenyans.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements together with the product and engineering team.
• Visualize design ideas using storyboards and conversion funnels.
• Design UI elements, mockups and prototypes.
• Prepare and present proposals to key stakeholders.
• Troubleshoot UX challenges (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images as per brand guideline.
Skills & Competencies
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent time-management.
• Ready for a challenge.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, computer science, or related field.
• Familiarity with coding languages and specialized software programs.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools such as InVision and design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• A strong portfolio of projects on both web and mobile products.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to
email@example.com quoting the job title on the subject by 15 May 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.