Locum Radiographer Jobs in Kenya
Locum Radiographer Jobs in Kenya]
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide radiological services to patients e.g. examinations.
• Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
• Ensuring supply of radiographic equipments and consumables.
• Preparation of radiographic examination room for patients.
• Positioning patients for imaging.
• Support the radiologist in managing the department.Qualifications
• Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
• Must be registered and licensed with Radiology Protection Board/ Society of Radiographers in Kenya.
• At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.Required Skills
• Theatre image intensifier control.
• Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Locum Radiographer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!