Liquid Telecom Business Analyst Jobs in Kenya
Liquid Telecom Business Analyst Jobs in KenyaRole Overview Reporting to the Group Head of Business Support Systems (BSS), the Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the requirements of the business and translate them into details that can be understood by the developers, and to translate the emerging questions from developers into details that business stakeholders can understand.
The incumbent will be responsible for documenting requirements and ensuring that requirements received from OPCOs across the group are aligned to achieve a common solution that meets the company’s objective as well as coordinating between a wide range of stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that requirements and changes proposed meet the needs of the organization in a fair and constructive way.
The incumbent will support the existing OSS/BSS Projects of Liquid Telecoms Group ensuring that robust systems are in place to provide quality service. .
• Identifying problems and new business requirements from OPCOs across the group.
• Performing high-level analysis to determine feasibility, the cost-benefit of a request and produce required documentation for all Group IT projects.
• Analyzing, structuring and documenting business requirements and translate these into technical specifications.
• Requirements tracking and prioritization for all Group IT projects
• Verification of requirements with various stakeholders for all Group IT projects.
• Ensuring that system or application changes align to existing BSS system architectures across the Liquid Group.
• Configuring CRM systems as per requirements (Product configuration) for OPCOs across the group.
• Creating test cases for new system functionality.
• Implementing and testing new system configs or enhancements on CRM systems across the Liquid Group.
• Designing test strategies and create test plans that cover all the appropriate business functionality.
• Coordinating, testing, maintaining and monitoring systems.
• Documenting detailed change request across all OPCOs.
• Providing post implementation training to system users for OSS/BSS completed projects and to new users on new and existing systems.
• Resolving issues in alignment to agreed SLAs across the group BSS systems and across the different group OPCo’s.
• Performing 2nd line and 3rd line problem analysis across the channel, financial, service delivery and support systems.
• Providing support for billing and accounting related queries across Liquid Group OPCo’s.
• Provide support during implementation of OSS/BSS projects as and when the need arises.
• Ensuring that cases logged on the ticketing system are resolved within reasonable and acceptable timeframes.
• Providing post implementation support of new and existing OSS/BSS projects across all 16 OPCo’s.
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio. NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, databases, systems analysis, and business analysis.
• Business requirements conceptualization and implementation.
• A sound understanding of modern telecoms industry practices.
• Knowledge on system design, business analysis, testing and training.
• Knowledge on database queries.
• Effective communication skills.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Undergraduate IT related degree
• Postgraduate degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in Telecoms, BSS and IT.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05 June 2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.