Linc Capacity Building Specialists Jobs in Kenya
Linc Capacity Building Specialists Jobs in KenyaPosition Description LINC is seeking Capacity Building Specialists to be proposed on task orders under the USAID/Kenya and East Africa Evaluation, Assessments, and Analyses (EAA) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
This IDIQ will provide technical and advisory services in: (1) planning and conducting evaluations, analyses, and assessments; (2) technical assistance in evaluation capacity building; and (3) synthesis of data, evaluation lessons, and analysis of policy.
We are recruiting for experts with demonstrated professional experience providing capacity building and training services in East Africa, including Kenya, Somalia, Burundi, DR Congo, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
The Capacity Building Specialist will be expected to provide expert-level technical assistance to increase evaluation capacity of local implementing partners including but not limited to USAID staff, local government institutions and agencies, private sector associations and businesses.
Consultant applications will be assessed and added to LINC’s consultant roster on an ongoing basis.
We are seeking Capacity Building Specialists to be proposed on task orders under the USAID/Kenya and East Africa Evaluation, Assessments, and Analyses .
• Facilitate training and advising on i) evaluability assessments, ii) managing evaluations, iii) innovative methodologies and analysis techniques, iv) selecting appropriate evaluation and analysis methods, v) developing and selecting indicators, vi) collecting evaluation data, assuring data quality, and data analysis and vi) dissemination of findings, data visualization, and tracking evaluation recommendations.
• Facilitate institutional and organizational assessments and develop methods for assessing progress over time.
• Develop and implement capacity development action plans, providing oversight and guidance to individuals and entities engaged in capacity and technical development.
• Develop capacity development materials and provide tailored technical assistance, training, and coaching for local implementing partners.
• Build capacity of local institutions to implement task orders directly for EAA.
• Oversee the progress of the project capacity development activities, coordinating closely with LINC’s headquarters and field technical team.
• Provide technical assistance to implementing partners.
• Work with USAID missions to strengthen government partner evaluation capacity and systems.
Successful candidates should have:
• Master’s degree in international development, public administration, organizational development, or a related area.
• Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in capacity development, facilitation, and training and technical assistance to a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Expert trainer and facilitator, with extensive experience training local experts, organizations, and government institutions in core skill areas.
• Experience and familiarity developing and utilizing capacity assessment and diagnostic tools.
• Excellent collaboration, management, and communication skills.
• Prior experience working on with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
• Strong proficiency in written and spoken English required, Swahili preferred.
• Prior experience working in East Africa preferred.
• Proficiency in monitoring, evaluation and learning preferred.
How to Apply
Send resume/CV to
email@example.com with the position title included in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for will be contacted.
LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.