LifeCare Hospitals Kenya Dialysis Nurse Jobs in Kenya
LifeCare Hospitals Kenya Dialysis Nurse Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsWe are a panel of finest international and nationwide healthcare experts who have come together to launch state-of-art healthcare facilities in Kenya.
Our Values All the operations at Lifecare Kenya Ltd are guided by our deeply ingrained core values.
Every staff member is expected to abide by and operate under the guidance of the following values
Provision of medical services that are of high quality, appropriate, easily accessible, affordable and effective.
Commitment to provide superior healthcare in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient’s dignity,privacy and individuality.
Complete focus on growth with integrity- both for ourselves and those we serve, through a commitment to exceptional services and innovative solutions by investing in dynamic and dedicated team members and systems.
Our commitment is manifested in fast, targeted and efficient medical services to our clientele.
We listen to our clients.
By understanding the client’s objectives and needs, we provide value added services and personalized healthcare solutions to corporates.
We identify client needs and improvise to introduce new departments/services/personnel in order to offer tailor-made healthcare solutions and to continuously meet the changing and improved standards of global healthcare sector.
We employ fully qualified personnel only with professional skills, and openly share these qualifications and skills with our clients.
• Provide dialysis nursing care to patients with kidney problems.
• Perform dialysis to filter toxins and waste products from the blood.
• Perform hemodialysis to patients as ordered by nephrologists.
• Perform peritoneal dialysis on patients in resident settings.
• Maintain and manage dialysis machines, systems and equipment.
• Monitor and assess vital signs of dialysis patients.
• Instruct and counsel patients & their families on dialysis nursing care issues.
• Monitor patient reaction to treatment interventions.
• Administer medications as prescribed by nephrologists or physicians.
• Ensure comfort to patients while executing dialysis nurse functions.
How to Apply
Please submit your updated CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.com for review on future positions.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.