Letshego Country Service Manager Jobs in Uganda
Letshego Country Service Manager Jobs in Uganda Letshego Uganda is a retail financial services business offering a range of financial products to the retail market in Uganda.
Letshego Uganda is regulated by Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority and is one of the 11 subsidiaries of Letshego Holdings Limited across Africa.
Purpose of the Role
• To ensure that LUL has effective standards for service delivery, policies, procedures and a customer service framework that promotes superior customer experience.
• To ensure that the “look and feel of all customer touch points across the network are standardized and aligned with the brand and its promise.
• To promote a culture of a customer centric sales and service and to ensure that the necessary competencies are nurtured and sustainably adopted within the network.
• A university Degree
• A minimum of 5 years’ successful experience in service delivery within the financial services industry of which 3 are at a customer service experience / quality managerial level.
• Experience in working with and delivering results through various channels, including both face-to-face and electronic media interactions.
• Experience with designing and implementing customer experience plans at a country level.
• Possession of clear thought and expression; both verbal and written, together with the ability to mix and converse freely with all levels high level with professional service providers, agencies and regulators.
How to Apply
Deadline 27th March 2020
Deliver your application to: Reception
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.