Letshego Branch Manager Jobs in Uganda
Letshego Branch Manager Jobs in Uganda Letshego Uganda is a retail financial services business offering a range of financial products to the retail market in Uganda. Letshego Uganda is regulated by Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority and is one of the 11 subsidiaries of Letshego Holdings Limited across Africa.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall success of the branch by providing leadership to all staff in the branch.
• Develop business growth and marketing strategies Ensure all institutional policies and procedures are adhered to by all branch staff
• Ensure budget portfolio, targets and strategic plans are achieved.
• Place a high priority on staff development and their understanding of Letshego's mission and vision.
• Chair the loan committee, sit in the disbursement meeting and ensure all the loan documentation is in the file and the necessary lending processes are adhered to.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder
• A Business related degree
• At least 2 years working experience in a financial Institution at a Supervisory level preferably in Micro finance
• Demonstrable integrity and ethical standards
• Experience in monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities
How to Apply
Deadline 27th March 2020
Deliver your application to: Reception
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.