Lee & Myles Painter Trainer Jobs in Kenya
Lee & Myles Painter Trainer Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsOur client is one of the leading paint manufacturing companies in Kenya.
They seek to recruit a well experienced painting expert at a Painter Trainer.
The suitable person will be involved in training of painters in a professional manner.
To train painters on proper paint application and assign them to workstation according to customer demand.
Key Responsibilities of the job
• Receive sampling requests from marketing and sales teams.
• Develop and review painter training curriculum.
• Train painters on painting procedures.
• Assign painters to sites and following up.
• Identify clients who require painters training.
• Plan and assemble materials for training.
• Attend to customer complaints.
• Keep records of approved samples
• Preparing and presenting reports.
• Perform any other assignments as directed by Management.
Knowledge, Experience and Attributes/Skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Artisan Grade I
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position on the email subject line.
Applications shall close on 10th April 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.