Lachlan Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Lachlan Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsLachlan is an exclusive marketing and distribution agent that exists to give farmers the support they need to increase their crop yields and improve their profitability.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will support the development and implementation of the company marketing & communication plan, will explore new channels, and will support the establishment of the company's image and positioning in the market to attract potential customers.
• Develop the company’s marketing strategy; its annual plan and budget and the allocati
on of the spending per marketing activities.
• Support the business line manager and sales manager in the preparation of the marketing plan for new products and the reviews of product promotion plans and programs.
• Establish a system of reports and communications for the collection of data and other information.
• Handle the activation and monitoring of the digital marketing campaigns on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn) platforms and suggest ideas on boosting the results of these campaigns to increase exposure.
• Manage the company website as well as linking its activities to 3rd party websites (FPEAK, Potato Council, CIP, Crop Nuts, Fertilizer Platform, Seed Association, Flower Council, Soil Cares, Avocado forum, coffee board, tea board, MIAD, etc.) and lead initiatives to connect with similar agencies, donors and NGO’s.
• Create and implement direct marketing initiatives for the company's portfolio using direct tools such as emails, SMS, and monitor customers' response and tool effectiveness.
• Prepare the needed promotional material related to each marketing activity including presentations, leaflets, brochures, labels, samples, online advertisements, etc.
• Conduct research and trend analysis related to marketing and product development initiatives and handle the communication with potential service providers.
• Liaise with advertising agencies, third-party providers, magazines, newspapers, radios for the implementation of the marketing campaigns.
• Liaise with supplier marketing teams, in their advertisements, and their field promotions.
• Capture and tabulate market data including crop acreage, crop locations, planting dates, seed, pesticide and fertilizer usage, and market size.
• Capture and tabulate customers' data for relevant marketing campaigns.
• Collect data from field trials conducted by the sales team to be used as marketing materials and promotional initiatives.
• Crafting and sending regular newsletters about the latest company news
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations or any other relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist
• Experience in working with MS Office
• Experience with content management (e.g. WordPress)
• Familiarity with social media marketing
• Proficiency in English and exceptional presentation skills
• Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
• A keen eye for details
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Lachlan Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.