Kyagalanyi Coffee Human Resource Officer Jobs in Uganda
Kyagalanyi Coffee Human Resource Officer Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsHuman Resource Officer Human Resource officer will oversee all HR functions in Mt. Elgon region and will be responsible for the development and operational efficiency of these functions.
The post holder will directly report to the Head of HR and interacts positively and closely with unit heads in the business units, and all staff in the company
The Human Resource Officer will be the first point of contact for all HR related matters and concerns within the region. .
• Support the HR team in managing the New Hire Orientation Program and oversee effective implementation in the region
• Ensuring all policies, processes and compliance tasks and trainings are rolled out across the region and maintained in line with required standards.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Performing HR administrative tasks
• Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
• Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
• Maintaining employee records and paperwork
• Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or other related.
• Proven experience as at an HR Officer Level or proven strong experience at an HR Administration level and demonstrably ready to develop to the next level in an HR role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Goal-oriented, organized team player with the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity.
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Great "people-person skills and professional attitude
How to Apply
All interested candidates should send their application letters and updated CVs with three referees to
email@example.com by 5pm on 12th June 2020.
Please note that due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted and hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital or civil partner status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected by local law.
We also take reasonable steps to accommodate applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Solicitation of any kind will not be tolerated and will lead to a rejection of an application. There are no fees required to apply for any role at Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.