Komaza Data Design Associate Jobs in Kenya
Komaza Data Design Associate Jobs in KenyaAbout The Role The Business Intelligence team has achieved a critical milestone this year.
We are on the brink of transitioning to a new custom Komaza web application that will connect data across our farmer journey from enrollment to payment -- allowing us to track dynamic data and improve operational oversight.
Our Data Design Associates play a critical role in enriching Komaza’s business by collaborating with multiple departments to ensure we gather the right information with a high degree of data integrity in order to develop insights for our rapid expansion across East Africa.
What You Will Do
• Work with our Technology Team to design the future of digital extension services for Agriculture
• Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the Komaza-wide BI systems
• Design, improve and implement data systems for our value chain operations, regional expansion sites, and shared service teams
• Design and implement new data collection methods to keep our data complete, updated and useful
• Develop custom analytical tools for use across the company
• Collaborate with value chain departments to extract meaningful insights for operational improvement
• Serve as a data consultant to multiple departments, training others on best practices on research design methodology, as well as data collection tools and techniques
• Develop data roadmaps, analysis, dashboards, process flows, survey forms and more
• High energy and enthusiasm; Flexible and self-motivated with the drive to do whatever necessary to get the job done
• Self-directed and intellectually curious - you know how and when to seek feedback in the pursuit of continuous improvement
• Growth-driven with a strong desire for personal development
• A collaborative problem solver who seeks the opinions of other teammates and departments in the development of creative and sustainable systems
What You Should Have
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Data Science or any other related field.
• At least 3 years experience and knowledge with Business Analysis and/or related technical experience.
• Experience working in fast-paced, demanding environment of a fast-growth company
• Experience working with data collection and management in remote/rural, challenging environments is a plus
• Good command of google sheets, excel, any other software a plus (SQL, R, Python)
• Knowledge of mapping tools (QGIS, Carto) and processes an added advantage
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Komaza Data Design Associate Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.