Koitaleel Samoei University College Games Tutor Jobs in Kenya
Koitaleel Samoei University College Games Tutor Jobs in Kenya The Koitaleel Samoei University College (KSUC) is a premier learning institution established in 2015 on the virtues of the eponymous hero, Koitaleel Arap Samoei who fought for freedom and justice.
It is located in Nandi County, the source of champions.
A premier University nurturing talent for sustainable development.
It seeks committed and competent staff in the following positions to steadily chaperon its mandate to full realization of its vision.
(REF: KSUC/AD/06/05/20) .
• Coaches students in various sports activities;
• Takes charge of all sports equipment and facilities;
• Officiates in various games and sports activities;
• Overseers students’ participation in external fixtures;
• Popularizes sports and games activities among students;
• Conducts specialized training;
• Designs and implements income generating units and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
• Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education and Sports from a recognized institution.
• They must have professional training in the field of sports and games administration and management, refereeing and/or officiating competence
• Physical and mental fitness
• At least eleven (11) years relevant work experience in organizational, planning and implementation skills in sports and games fixtures. They should also have proven knowledge in management and sports facilities, equipment and kits. Evidence of aerobic instruction/training will be added advantage.
• Good knowledge of Information Communication Technology
• Masters Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution is an added advantage
• The successful candidate will be expected to teach Physical Education to undergraduate students and carry out further research in this area of specialization
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address.
Also enclose duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential and recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned.
The name and the reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
For teaching positions applicants are required to fill the CUE Interactive Form A and submit it along with application forms. (The form is available in KSUC website).
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than May 26, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THE PRINCIPAL, KSUC
PO BOX 5-30307
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification; KSUC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and people with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, visit the KSUC website www.ksu.ac.ke
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.