Kodiplus Limited Properties Manager Jobs in Kenya
Kodiplus Limited Properties Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Summary Kodiplus Limited is a property management Company. The Property Manager will deliver return on investment to the landlords and comfort to the tenant. .
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Ensuring the smooth transition of property management from the manual process (Pre-covid) to digital (post-covid) process through onboarding and registration of landlords and tenants onto the Kodiplus property management platforms - Property management systems, webportals and mobile apps.
• Ensuring overall smooth operations of all technology solutions and onsite management systems of all Kodiplus managed properties - commercial and residential properties (homes and offices) - in the Nairobi area.
• Achieving high standards of service to Kodiplus Landlords and Tenants.
• Ensuring that all listed properties are properly listed and advertised to achieve high occupancy rates.
• Ensuring that the all rent settlements and payments are transmitted to Landlord accounts on real-time basis.
• Contracting and supervising all partners and service providers required for maintenance of properties.
• Addressing any tenancy disputes arising between landlords and tenants escalated by caretakers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any business or social science field.
• A minimum of 5 year in management, preferably in real estate or property management field experience in a Business Development
• Training and knowledge of the real estate and property management sector will be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of property/real estate market, its dynamics and requirements.
• Track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver on business plans.
• Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and meet set sales targets.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to lead and work within a team.
• Ability to think strategically, formulate business plans and execute to achieve set objectives.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kodiplus Limited Properties Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.