Kodiplus Limited Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
Kodiplus Limited Business Development Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Summary Kodiplus Limited is a Property Management Company. The Business Development Manager will manage all acquisition strategies and commercial engagements .
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Define and pursue achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and objectives.
• Develop and implement the property management solutions in the market
• Manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting process
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the sales Plans and planned activities, providing and seeking feedback on the quality of delivery
• Develop, actively manage and drive the sales pipeline for new and existing Opportunity.
• Develop strategies and identify opportunities to cross-sell / up-sell to existing clients.
• Prepare regular reports and analysis of key account activities, with detailed analysis across segments and categories.
• Monitor competitor activity and initiate research to provide insights into target markets with an aim of product development and enhancement to address changing and emerging market trends and identify growth opportunities.
• Masters degree in a business related field - preferably MBA
• A minimum of 5 year experience in a sales or marketing role
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing techniques within the Kenyan economy
• Track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver on business plans.
• Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and meet set sales targets.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to lead and work within a team.
• Ability to think strategically, formulate business plans and execute to achieve set objectives.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kodiplus Limited Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.