Kodiplus Limited Artisans - Fundis Jobs in Kenya
Kodiplus Limited Artisans - Fundis Jobs in KenyaJob Summary Kodiplus Limited is a leading Property Management Company. In the Company, our artisans are responsible for fixing and repairing properties. .
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Use the technical skills to assess and provide a report on the status of properties for purposes of fixing and maintenance
• Advise property owners, tenants or caretakers on the requirements for a particular repair work
• Receive repair requests and complete the requests with utmost care and speed
• Undertake assigned work diligently and to high standards of workmanship.
• Report to project sites on time and in proper attire.
• Protect confidentiality of information
• Safeguard materials and assets against any form of damage or loss
• Complete repair work on time and as per budget
• Sign a job card with details of work done
• Any other duties to be assigned by the caretaker
• KCSE certificate
• Trade certificates
• A person of high integrity
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to think strategically, and to solve problems.
• Excellent customer service, negotiation and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kodiplus Limited Artisans - Fundis Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.