Kisii County Government Ward Administrators Jobs in Kenya
Kisii County Government Ward Administrators Jobs in KenyaJob Details The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
This vacancy requires applicants from the following Wards i.e. Bassi Central; Bogiakumu; Bogetenga; Sensi; Ichuni; and Bombaba. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing effective service delivering in the area of jurisdiction
• Developing programs and projects to empower the community
• Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services
• Facilitating inter-governmental relations and conflict resolution
• Overseeing safe custody of county government assets in the area of jurisdiction
• Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and departments in the area of jurisdiction
• Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements
• Ensuring compliance with national values and principles of good governance
• Coordinating citizen participation in governance in the area of jurisdiction
• Enhance administrative capacity for effective functions and governance at the local level
• Identify development projects
• Disseminating information to the public
• Providing linkage between the office and the community
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen
• Professional experience of three (3) years
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Sciences
• Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Sciences plusa supervisory management course or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
• Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result
How to Apply
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.