Kisii County Government Director of Valuation Services Jobs in Kenya
Kisii County Government Director of Valuation Services Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to the Chief Officer for all matters related to land valuation, management of County's rental housing and other fixed assets, and determination of land values for allocation and acquisition within the County boundaries;
Responsible for advising stakeholders and clients on all technical matters related to the land valuation and rating,
Responsible for allocations and acquisitions of County property and fixed asset management information within the County;
Preparation and management of the County valuation roll and the rates register;
Advice on area rating and all matters related to rate-able property;
Requirements for Appointment
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Land Valuation and Property Management from a university recognized Kenya;
• A Master's Degree in a relevant field from a University recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage;
• Be a member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (MISK); and be registered by a relevant professional body;
• Must have worked as a Valuer in public office for a minimum of five (5) years.
• Have a certificate in Strategic Leadership and Development Programme from a recognized institution.
• Have demonstrated professional competence, administrative ability and integrity as required in the work performance and results;
• Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
• Have exhibiteda thorough understanding of national goals, policies and objectives and ability to relate them to the survey function.
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:\
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.