Kisii County Government Deputy Director Enforcement–Compliance services Jobs in Kenya
Kisii County Government Deputy Director Enforcement–Compliance services Jobs in KenyaJob Details The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
Reports to the Director of Enforcement and Compliance Services. Deputy Director Enforcement Officer will be in charge of assisting the Director, Enforcement and Compliance either in a) Kisii Town or b) Other Municipal, Town and Market areas of the County. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify all areas where enforcement services are required.
• Enforce all County laws as directed by the County Head Legal Services.
• Promotion of national values, principles of good governance as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the Director, Enforcement and Compliance.
Requirements for Appointment
• Must be a Kenyan citizen.
• Have a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya.
• Must have served as SSP or A commissioner of police.
• Relevant working experience of not less than five (5) years in the public service or in the private sector
• Must have experience in law enforcement in the public or private sector.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, county development objectives and Vision 2030.
• Be computer literate.
How to Apply
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.