Kisii County Government Deputy Commissioner for Cooperatives Jobs in Kenya
Kisii County Government Deputy Commissioner for Cooperatives Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Promoting cooperative societies
• Advising on cooperative development marketing and investments
• Analyzing data for policy formulation
• Developing and monitoring work plans for marketing cooperative societies
• Evaluating marketing trends for cooperative societies
• Enforcing compliance with cooperative legislation
Requirement For Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen.
• Master’s degree in; Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Cooperative Economics, Statistics, Agriculture, Sociology or Law (LLB) from a recognized University;
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Cooperative Economics, Statistics, Agriculture, Sociology or Law (LLB) from a recognized University;
• Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Development Program course lasting not less six weeks;
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
• Relevant work experience of five years
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:\
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.