Kisii County Government County Valuer Jobs in Kenya
Kisii County Government County Valuer Jobs in KenyaJob Details The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 as read together with Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012; Section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012; and regulation no. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations, 2015.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing automated and updated valuation database throughout the County
• Conducting research on market trends to inform land valuation policy formulation and review
• Keeping an asset register of values of all properties owned by government
• Monitoring and evaluation of valuation activities
• Preparation of valuation rolls and reports
• Attending court and tribunals on matters relating to land valuation
Requirement for Appointment
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen
• Bachelor’s degree in land economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Be registered by ISK of Kenya as a graduate surveyor (land valuation chapter)
• Relevant work experience of a minimum period of three (3) years
How to Apply
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848-40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.