Kimisitu Sacco FOSA Manager Jobs in Kenya
Kimisitu Sacco FOSA Manager Jobs in Kenya Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a National Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of
Ksh. 7 Billion and a membership of over 7,000 drawn from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, Missions, International Organizations and other
Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Responsible for all aspects of FOSA business to deliver business growth through offering attractive products and effectively managing operations to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for overall of the
FOSA business as a stand-alone profit center.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the FOSA in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Prepares and coordinates the implementation of the FOSA marketing plan to meet the set Business Growth targets.
• Conduct market research on new products and services including competitor activity with a view to identifying emerging needs / demands and gauge customer satisfaction and recommend changes to products and services.
• To monitor member satisfaction and ensure that customer’s suggestions, complaints and views are recorded and addressed.
• To prepare monthly report on product / services consumption and advice CEO on the effectiveness of the FOSA business growth strategy.
FOSA Operations and Reporting
• Supervises the FOSA activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the utilization of FOSA assets and funds.
• Implements the society's policies at the FOSA level by developing and implementing procedures and processes for the smooth running of FOSA operations.
• Advises the Credit committee on the Credit Risk and other aspects of the FOSA business.
• Prepares reports such as reconciliation of various ledgers, overdrawn accounts, liquidity reports, gross interest margin, deposit growth projections, opened,
dormant and closed accounts, maturing dates of deposits and product performance, etc.
• Maintains updated record of the FOSA assets and liabilities by maintaining an updated inventory.
• Acts as Primary Custodian to the strong room.
• Treasury management
Leadership and Administration
• Guide, train, mentor and motivate FOSA staff to deliver on the approved strategic plan and targets.
• Analyse employee job performance against plans, business results against targets and take the necessary action on variances.
• Develop staff management plans which include leave rooster, training schedule, marketing plans, staff rotation and succession plans for the FOSA.
Regulatory and Internal Compliance
• Ensure that the FOSA observes liquidity and cash ratios and that adequate level of cash is maintained.
• Monitor FOSA operations in accordance with the Operations Manual and takes timely corrective action where deviations are noted
• Identify any irregularity such as: forgery, frauds, theft, cash difference, cash misappropriation and staff misbehaviour in the FOSA and take appropriate
action in liaison with the Human Resource Manager.
• Perform such other duties as may be directed to perform by the CEO.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. A business-related Degree, commerce, Finance or Economics will be an added advantage.
• CPA (K) is a mandatory requirement.
• Experience working with an ERP system preferred.
• A Diploma in Co-operative Management or its equivalent will be an added advantage
• Demonstratable leadership and management skills.
• A person of integrity, a team player with effective communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills
Five years’ and above proven relevant experience working as FOSA Manager in a Financial Institution.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Up to date with the latest trends and best practices on FOSA marketing, reporting and growth measurement.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kimisitu Sacco FOSA Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.