Kenya Power Pension Fund System Administration Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Kenya Power Pension Fund System Administration Assistant Jobs in KenyaPurpose of the job The Systems Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing effective IC support, in terms of ICT systems, websites, infrastructure and equipment, information/data backups and preventive maintenance in liaison with service providers.
• Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security levels as per approved security matrix
• Provide technical support for software and hardware issues across functional activities and business processes that users may encounter.
• Set up, test and maintain new and existing computer systems, applications and databases
• Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within
• prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
• Conduct preventative maintenance on ICT infrastructure and ICT equipment related
repairs in liaison with service providers
• Conduct information and data back-ups as per approved plans
• Administration of user accounts in the various systems.
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• One (1) years’ post qualification experience
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Quality focus and attention to detail
• Professionalism and integrity.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kenya Power Pension Fund System Administration Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.