Kenya Power Pension Fund Senior Investment Officer Jobs in Kenya
Kenya Power Pension Fund Senior Investment Officer Jobs in Kenya The Senior Investment Officer will oversee the investments in equities, fixed income and alternative assets that include property, private equity, direct investments; and participate in analyzing investment data and modelling investment ideas.
The job holder will also be responsible for alternative investments sourcing, evaluation and deals closure as well as be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the entire investment portfolio of the Fund.
• Develop a database for investments to guide management in investment decision making.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of all investments and associated service providers.
• Sourcing for alternative investments and guide due diligence, internal approvals, structuring and coordinating work of all advisors and team members from across multiple departments.
• Develop financial analysis model to guide in the financial feasibility and pricing of real
estate projects and other investment opportunities.
• Monitor return on investment trends and advice management on their effect on the Fund’s investment portfolio and strategy.
• Develop and regularly review investment management benchmarks.
• Coordinate the determination and uploading rates of interest rates due to members’ accounts.
• Develop periodic investment reports.
• Review and execute the investment risk framework.
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related discipline from a
• Relevant Professional qualification(s) - CPA (K) / CFA.
• Six (6) years’ post qualification experience in an investment management, project finance transaction advisory or private equity role in a medium or large size organization with at least three (3) years at management level.
• Alternative investments sourcing, evaluation and deal closure experience with knowledge of current best practices and trends.
• A Master’s Degree in related discipline will be an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
• Demonstrated business acumen - able to create Fund strategy and actions that impact business success.
• Strong leadership skills to foster teamwork; develop and motivate staff, resolve conflicts as well as ability to provide direction, guidance, momentum and vision in order to achieve the Fund’s objectives.
• High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build consensus, alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity.
• Ability to be forward thinking and use technology and other modern tools to drive decision making and implementation
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding and experience in application of commercial and financial principles.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity.
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kenya Power Pension Fund Senior Investment Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.