Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Engineering Technician Jobs
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development Engineering Technician JobsJob Details The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) was established by the Government of Kenya on the 14th of January 2013 under an Act of Parliament-Act No.4 of 2013, to provide research based curricula and curriculum support materials responsive to the needs of the society.
KICD GRADE 9 .
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
• Commissioning, testing and maintaining electronic controls;
• Installing, and maintaining electronic and electrical equipment;
• Interpreting technical installation drawings;
• Operating electronic equipment;
• Preparing installation design drawings and equipment technical specifications;
• Making estimates for electronic installations and;
• Maintaining appropriate system service and repair records.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
• Certificate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Computer literacy;
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results and;
• Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.