Kenya Climate Innovation Center Business Analyst Jobs
Kenya Climate Innovation Center Business Analyst JobsJob Summary The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting entrepreneurs (KCIC clients) become
bankable or investor ready by providing client tailored technical assistance.
The main duties include; supporting Start-ups, SMEs and Community Based Organizations by providing
advisory services, organizing business trainings, coaching clients and linking clients to
financiers, markets and relevant resources.
• Support clients to access concessionary/commercial financing (grants, debt, equity) using knowledge of investment requirements and helping negotiate and structure financings;
• Supporting implementation of business plans, and interacting with in-house M&E team to ensure expected results are achieved, measured and evaluated;
• Developing a personal network in the regional finance and investment community, as well with advisors and technology experts to aid in supporting the clients access finance;
• Provide business advisory and financial analysis support to clients in the context of supporting agribusinesses;
• Analyze and evaluate requirements to ensure alignment to client’s strategy and the prevailing economic and technological advances through conducting client baseline/assessments;
• Nurture the client’s business through market feasibility studies, product development,
customer acquisition and revenue generation support;
• Identify business training needs for clients and develop user friendly and practical training modules to close the identified needs;
• Identify mentoring and coaching areas for the clients and linking them with the correct
mentors to aid in their business growth;
• Minimum of Bachelor’ s degree in business related courses.
• Professional qualifications in CPA, ACCA and CFA desired.
• Over 3 years’ experience in business development services, strategic or management consulting, or in providing technical business assistance ideally working with startup, early stage entrepreneurs, Community Based Organizations, and Self Help `groups.
• Experience in the critical analysis of a business, investment plans and financial statements;
• Experience working with the agribusiness sector is an added advantage;
• Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse mix of professionals.
• Ability to lead in an environment of constant change;
• Ability to solve problems and make critical decisions;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kenya Climate Innovation Center Business Analyst Jobs
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.