Kenya Association of Manufacturers Consultant Jobs in Kenya
Kenya Association of Manufacturers Consultant Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP) was incorporated in 2003 as a not for profit company, limited by guarantee with the founding Directors comprising Bruce Odhiambo, Japheth Kilonzo Kasanga, Justus Manthi Ngemu, Babu Allan Kanyottu, Edmond Odongo Josiah and Joseph Kamaru Macharia.
Today, KAMP has grown into an internationally recognized Collective Management Organisation (CMO) representing more than 700 music producers within the territory of Kenya.
KAMP was licensed in May 2008 to operate as a CMO by the Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO).
Terms of Reference for consultancy services to design an ESCO technofinancial and contracting model for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency ESCOs based on best market practices at Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP)
Purpose of the assignment
The purpose of the assignment is to
• To undertake a desk research and identify best technologies adoptable to ESCO models and how they to easily integrate them in local context
• To list down all risk and mitigation areas of an ESCO company from technical, financial and regulatory in relation to Kenyan context
• To come up with a tool identifiable to an ESCO model for both RE and EE project and covering PPA and Leasing for RE part in addition to all technical and financial input
• To provide a case study for both ESCO i.e. RE and EE
Terms of Reference
• To develop a work plan timelines for the assignment
• To carry out a scope assessment of best ESCO model technologies for Kenya’s energy space in relation to RE and EE highlighting pros and cons for each esco model
• To develop a techno financial model and a legal contracting template for an ESCO business.
• To identify the risks and mitigations for operating an ESCO business.
• To make a presentation to KAM on the assignment in both power point and excel
Qualifications of Consultant
• The consultant must have a first degree in any of the following fields; Engineering, Finance, Environmental Science and not less than TEN years work experience in energy sector with demonstrable experience in conducting research and business development in Africa.
Having Kenyan energy sector and economics background for the lead consultant will be an added advantage.
The expected outputs of the study are
• To identify and put in a concept format relevant ESCO business models, risks associated with them and their integration in Kenya
• To design a techno-financial model relevant to ESCO business covering leasing and PPA for RE projects.
• To develop a legal contracting template covering all aspect of ESCO engagement
• To design M&E selection criteria matrix for an operational ESCO
How to Apply
The proposals are to be submitted to KAM HOUSE by 8th May 2020 5:00 PM EAT. Late submissions will not be opened. Please Label the Envelope “CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO UNDERTAKE ENERGY SERIVICE COMPANY (ESCO) MODEL, DESIGNING OF A TECHNO-FINANCIAL AND CONTRACTING TOOL”
Physical address: KAM House 15 Mwanzi Road, Opposite Westgate Mall P.O Box 30225 -00100 Nairobi
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.